Although the Hanns Sachs Library is maintained for the use of BPSI Members, unaffiliated scholars and students are invited to use the library. On-site use is free and available whenever the building is open.
The following services are available to anyone interested in using the library:
- bibliographic searches (free for members, $30/search for non-members)
- photocopying and mailing of articles ($10.00/article)
- scanning and e-mailing of articles ($5.00/article)
- production of audio or data CD’s ($10.00/disc)
- production of video or data DVD’s ($25.00/disc)
- interlibrary loan ($5.00/article or book*)
- instruction on electronic databases
- reference services
*additional charges may apply to books borrowed through ILL (subject to lender library’s fees)
The library maintains a photocopy and scanning machine for the use of library patrons. Please contact us if you are interested in using the library.
Olga Umansky, MLS, Librarian/Archivist
(617) 266-0953 x 104
Drew Brydon, Library and Education Program Coordinator
(617) 266-0953 x 110